Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Do you remember?

Remember.......

when we first met... now I get to meet you once in three months.

when you said "Come for a walk, just you and me".........now its a dream for me.

when you held my hand...........now I don't have someone to hold to.

when I first sat on your bike........now I never get to ride one.

when you hugged me tight during my tough times........now I don't have a shoulder to cry on.

when you called me at 3 at night just to say you miss me.........now I long for one such call.

when you came back and said "I cant do without you" ..........now I want to hear that more.

when I woke up and saw you smiling at me.........now its an empty room, not a soul.

I remember them all but can we just relive those moments?

2 comments:

The 'I' Within 'YOU' said...

Hi Buddy,
You somehow seem to reflect what I've been going through .....True shut the door to everyone and everything except for ur ultimate destiny......People come and go just to let us know that they do exist but aren't worth a bug!!!!!!!

You say it best when you say nothing at all said...

so right u r.